Thursday, January 31, 2013

Have Fun for Free!


As Americans we love to spend time going out to eat, going to movies and spending money. Sometimes it feels like if you aren't spending money, you aren't having fun. That's not what Kevin McKee says in his article 7 Ways to Have Fun Without Spending Money. Kevin talks about some great ways to have fun spending little or no money.
The list has seven things you can do with your friends or alone. The seven things are:
  • Play sand volleyball.
  • Watch a show with friends.
  • Take dance lessons.
  • Do community service.
  • Be designated driver.
  • Create something.
  • Start a blog or online video diary.
Not everything on this list is appealing to me but it makes me want to come up with my own list. It shows that a little creativity can turn into a lot of fun, that won't hurt your wallet. I think it’s worth a shot the next time one of my friends says, “I don’t know, what do you want to do?”


No comments:

Post a Comment